1) Stop spending money on your Turkish Clubs and Turkish "character classes.
2) Do not rent buses to transport the kids over to the Gulen sponsored Anatolia Festival in Irvine, this was very expensive but in order to save face with your many Gulen NGOs like Pacifica Institute, Accord Institute you must put on the "dog and pony" show with American children.
3) Cease the countless hours teaching American children Turkish language, Turkish singing, Turkish Dancing, Turkish poetry and the endless Turkish cooking classes for the parents. You try way too hard to get Turkishness into their senses (taste, hearing, smell, see, touch, etc,)
4) The expensive purchase of Kerry Mazzoni as your lobbyist in California is irresponsible way to spend money.
5) You can cut out the trips to Turkey for the students, we know you are assisting the low income children with their trip to participate in the Turkish Olympiad in Istanbul for President Gul and other dignataries from Turkey. Along with children from over 100 countries that attend Gulen schools, some knowingly some not.
6) Stop the participation in the Turkish Olympaid and the rental of the expensive Turkish costumes. American children are not trained monkeys for your agenda.
7) Looking at your 990 Tax returns at http://www.guidestar.com/ under MERF fdba Dialog Foundation, Willow Education, Accord Instutite, Pacifica Insitute and your other gaggle of NGOs you can cut back on the $200K for public relations, marketing, and advertisements. There is also a suspicious entry of "consultation fees", etc.,
8) Stop putting on shows, contests and speaking engagements at the school to sell yourself, it is expensive and isn't fooling anyone even Sheriff Baca who you invited to tour the schools and had your "camera" ready to snap it up.
9) Think about getting a personal loan from your fellow Hizmet members that put up the original $100K to get the schools started. Or perhaps the other Hizmet member that loaned failing Beehive Science Academy money or perhaps the Gulen dudes that loaned Lotus School of Excellence in Colorado Money.
10) Lastly go to Baba Gulen for a loan, we hear he is worth $25 - 40 billion, surely he can afford to throw you a paltry $1 million or so, a mere drop in the bucket to him. What is that you say? Oh, "you have never met Gulen? Then why do you blindly follow a 5th grade educated leader that has never met you?.
edited from the Magnolia Schools website
Dear Magnolia Schools Family,
Despite Magnolia Schools’ effort to provide quality education for all students, the unfortunate budget crisis makes it difficult to fully support all of our programs.
As of yet, we have not been forced to cut any programs, but without additional support from readers like you, we may have to decrease the number of fun activities like those described above.
Therefore, it is very important for each parent to support Magnolia Schools in whatever way possible during this period of financial stress. Please
keep in mind that even a small donation from each parent can help us retain
these great activities for our students.
It is up to us to take control of our destiny so that we can make an impact on every child at Magnolia Schools. Magnolia will keep working hard to enhance
the current academic success, and our teachers will always continue to educate, challenge, and support your children.
Dr. Suleyman Bahceci, CE